Sunday, January 02, 2005

Resolutions

I may be a day late, but I've finally written down my New Year's resolutions on my overpriced Pocket PC. This device is the most expensive notebook I've ever owned. On the bright side, the handwriting recognition still amazes me.

For 2005, my resolutions range from returning to a normal sleeping pattern (waking up before noon) to completing the Athens to Atlanta inline skating event (87 miles). Unlike last year, I'd like to accomplish more than 2 things on my list.

I'm off to an unexpected start in 2005. First, an inattentive girl t-boned my '98 Civic, forcing me to buy another car. And then I received a belated birthday/Christmas present that reaffirms my belief in making karma deposits throughout your life. I'm not sure how things will work out, but I'm still smiling.



No comments: