Thursday, June 16, 2005

Dumbass

I'm a dumbass. After avoiding this label for 29 years, the time has come to admit defeat. Years of priding myself on never losing a key or wallet will soon be replaced by the rapid onset of senility. But I'll probably forget about it, so it won't be that bad.

A few weeks ago I found myself downtown for a night of debauchery without identification. Today, the good folks at BlockBuster Video called to inform me that I forgot to put the DVD back in the case before returning it. And my favorite blunder of the week: I put my boxers on backwards this morning and didn't realize it until bedtime.

I should have done something productive with my life while I had the chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't notice that your boxers were on backwards until beddie bye time, huh? Man, you must have some kind of bladder.