Sunday, June 26, 2005

Bye bye, iPod

In an effort to experiment with the Yahoo! Music subscription service, I purchased the iRiver H10 20 GB to replace my iPod. For $60/year, or the price of 4 CDs, I will be able to fill my digital music player with the latest releases from trendy female singer/songwriters.

I'm sick of iTunes. What a piece of crap. Since the iRiver device is compatible with Windows Media Player 10, I won't have to install yet another music application. Microsoft may be monopolistic, but they do make my life easier. So here' s raising my middle finger to the iPod, iTunes, and their i-relatives. Enjoy your temporary market dominance. You will be Netscaped in due time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a tard... you keep thinking that something else is going to be better than the ipod. you can just bring that ipod to my house...

ryin said...

Sorry. Already sold it. Once the cool factor of the iPod wears off, it's just like any other electronic device - full of annoyances.

Anonymous said...

Are you getting enough fiber in your diet?

Raj